The band records Rare Junk and Alive, stay in the Wallowa Whitman National Forest, Oregon, for 4 months filming “Paint Your Wagon” with Clint Eastwood and Lee Marvin. Play Carnegie Hall as Bill Cosby’s opening act, and jam with Dizzy Gillespie.
- Jeff Hanna – guitar/washboard/drums/vocals
- Jimmie Fadden – guitar/harmonica/washtub bass/jug/vocals
- Ralph Barr – guitar/clarinet/vocals
- Les Thompson – bass/guitar/mandolin/vocals
- John McEuen – guitar/banjo/washtub bass
- Chris Darrow – guitar/mandolin/fiddle/vocals